CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Time flies and so do your looks


This is a picture of me.

I got bored one day and i just decided to get my moms camera and go. I love to take pics of myself cuz i love the way i look..well ecept in the mornings..lol. When i take pics i just lok at them like they are a memorie. that was me then and this is me now. Everyone changes there look thru-out there lives.You may not be-ble to help it but you do. when you are a baby you -are fragile and when you gr-ow you will have a lil dirt on your face..then you will hit makeup. you will most likely wnt to put on a ton but you are always pretty in anothers eyes with out it all. Never say you look ugly or you hate the way youlook. You will alys be beautiful.

0 comments: