CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just A Little Bit More About My Self.


I Change Alote And I Cant Help It. I Do Have lote Of Regrets And I Have Made Mistakes Wich I Wish I Could Go Back And Change. I Do Want To Make Things Right With Old Friends And Lovers But I Dont Think That They Are Willing To Give Me A Second Chance.Yes I Have Problems and no im not perfect. I Hate People Who Just Pretend To Love You And Dont Realy Care About You Even Tho They Tell You They Love You And They Miss You. You Cant Trust A Person Until You Realy Get To now Them So I Hope You Dont Just Judge Me Until You Get To Me.I Like Tatoos And Piercing Wich I Have piercings. I Dont Know Were Life Will Take Me But I now It Will Be Great.From Then On Lets Just Hope For The Best Shall We?I Am Very SINGLE. I Am An Outdoors Girl. I Like Too Play Sports. I Love Riding Horses. I Love Too Text. I Dont Have A Cell Phone At The Moment Tho. I Have A Great Family And I Have Wonderful Friends. I Am In Love With This Guy. He Is Wonderful And Is Always There For Me... Even If He Is Hundreds Of Miles Away Now. I Like The Colors... Black... Red ... White ... Blue. I Am A Very Randome Person! I Dont Like People Who Judge You On The Way You Dress Or The Way You Do Your Hair. I Am Who I Am And No-one But Myself Can Change That.

The Things that most likely will not change are i breath air,the sun tans my skin,when i fall i will most likely fall with wich is equal to my force.

0 comments: