CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Me.&&.And.My.Aunt.At.Midnight.Right.After.Our.Run!!!!

My new shirt i got at zumies.haha i was bored so i took a picture of it.
Me Makin A Pose.
Haha.
I Love To Take funny Pictures!!

My Aunt Trying To Copy Me.

haha.

Shes Just Cool ike That.

Boom Bamm Baby!!!!

Me And Her Are Smiling Cuz Were Asome!!

Psh Your Just Jelouse!!!
Haha. UP SHOTT!!!!
Fnny...But Kinda Blury.
Tounge Action!!
So We Had just got back from our run"we run two times around the Holt Arena"and we decided to take some pics.
We were so bored and we had nothing better to do!!
haha.
We are just cool like that.
Yes we have a "$P3C!@L" bond.....haha
It Was Freaking Midnight!!!!!!!!
What Did You Expect?
Beauty Queens??


2 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

We are such dorks!! But we had a ton of fun!!!

Heidi said...

Cute! You guys are funny! atleast you guys can go for a jog. I've never been able to run for that long it hurts my lungs too bad and I start huffin and puffin! haha! looks like you guys are havin fun!